If there’s a “heavens no” and a “hell yes” why isn’t there a “purgatory maybe”
Both the online version of the wall of stuff, and a fantastic way to kill time
1. The lyrics sound like a heartsick vampire.
2. Ville Valo could very well be a heartsick vampire.
“Falling in love is the best way to kill your heart because then it’s not yours anymore. It’s laid in a coffin, waiting to be cremated.” - Ville Valo
3. Guitar solos.
4. Every once and a while a song lasts for 9 minutes and you don’t even notice.
5. Ville’s voice gives me shivers.
6. Finnish accents.
7. Awkward and silly in real life.